Why You Don't Call An Attorney And Reasons Why You Should
6 Reasons You Have Not Called An Elder Law Attorney
- Lawyers make me nervous. Rest assured that Weber Elder Law Office is here to assist you and your loved ones. We know the details of planning for your future and are here for you.
- My life is hectic — I’ll call later. There’s no better time to call than the present. The sooner you start planning for your future financial and health care needs, the sooner you can live without the concern of "What will happen to me and my loved ones if…?" It takes a small amount of time to get started and Weber Elder Law Office will guide you through the process.
- I can’t afford it.
- I have little, or no, knowledge on the subject. This is our area of expertise. When you are ill, you call a doctor. If your plumbing leaks, you call the plumber. When it is time to plan for your future, you should call a professional — Weber Elder Law Office.
- I have a fear of the unknown. You’re not sure what to expect and are uncomfortable taking on a task that you know little about. Weber Elder Law Office’s caring and knowledgeable staff takes the uncertainty out of planning for the future; and, educate you about the process along the way.
- It’s a subject I’d rather not face. Weber Elder Law Office is here to make the process easier for you. This experience will reassure you that you and your loved ones have a safe and secure future.
8 Reasons Why You Should Call Weber Elder Law Offices
- We are experienced, full-time professionals. With over 23 years of experience, we know elder law and special needs law and can assist you with all your special needs and planning goals.
- We have a successful history. Our clients have enjoyed the benefits of our assistance with Medicaid application submissions and health care planning. We have the knowledge and experience to help ease your concerns.
- We keep our clients informed. Our clients are involved in every step of the process. We regularly communicate with you about the progress of your case. If you have questions or concerns, we’re happy to explain in detail.
- Client satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We get to know our clients so that we can assist them in finding the solution that fits them best.
- We are members of NAELA (National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys), the Kansas Chapter of NAELA, the Missouri Chapter of NAELA, the Kansas Bar Association and The Missouri Bar. As active members of focused organizations, we stay informed of changes in laws, regulations and procedures. This ensures you will obtain the most accurate and timely information when making important decisions concerning yourself and your loved ones.
- We have strong relationships with professionals in other fields. Weber Elder Law Office works with realtors, health care professionals, financial advisers, and so forth, to ensure knowledgeable assistance in all aspects of planning for your future. You’ll receive the best services available.
- We are affordable. When you call Weber Elder Law Office you will be made aware of the cost to provide the services you require. The lines of communication are always open so you can keep track of the progress of your individual case.
- We work for you. We know the ins and outs and can alleviate concerns and simplify the process of planning for your future.